1. What is the purpose of the Charter?
At SEWAN, the protection of your personal data is a priority! In this document, we describe how we handle the personal data of candidates (the “Candidate(s)” or “You”).
2. What personal data do we process?
When You apply on our sewan.jobs website (the “Site”) we collect the following personal data:
- Names, first names, email address and telephone numbers,
- All the personal data contained in your CV and possibly your cover letter: date of birth, postal address, type of driving licence, passport photo, level of education, training, diploma, centers of interest, desired level of remuneration,
- All the personal data that You spontaneously fill in as a comment on your application.
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your data for the following purposes:
- To evaluate your application in relation to the position you are applying for;
- To contact you if we are interested in your application.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your application was not retained or you received a negative answer following an interview.
Your personal data are kept for a period of 2 years. During this period we can contact you if a position could suit your profile. During this period, You can at any time exercise your rights to modify or delete your personal data (see below).
- Your application has been selected
Your personal data are kept for the duration of your employment contract and then for 5 years after the end of your employment contract.
5. For whom are the personal data we collect intended?
Your personal data is communicated to the recruitment department which depends on our human resources department and to the manager of the department in which you have applied. In this respect, your personal data may be communicated to our subsidiaries in France and abroad if you have applied for a position in Le Havre, Berlin, Madrid, Murcia or Brussels.
6. On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
7. Are your personal data disclosed to third parties outside the EU?
No, your personal data is hosted on our own servers located in France.
8. What security measures apply to the processing of my personal data?
The measures we take to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data are as follows:
- restricted access to applications submitted ;
- the Site is secured in accordance with the applicable recommendations and the state of the art.
9. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You have the right to ask us :
- to access and consult your personal data and thus know what personal data we process;
- to rectify your personal data;
- under certain conditions, the deletion of your personal data;
- under certain conditions, the limitation of processing;
- the portability of your personal data ;
- to foresee the fate of your personal data in case of death.
To exercise your rights you must send us a request mentioning your first and last name. We will ask you, if it is necessary to identify you, a copy of your identity document. The request must be sent by email to email@example.com or to the postal address: SEWAN Comité DPO, 2 cité Paradis, 75010 Paris.
10. How to contact us?
We inform you that when we process your personal data we act as data controller. For any request relating to your personal data you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.