Description du poste
As a Senior Project Manager at Sewan Group, your role involves managing complex projects mainly concerning finance and supply topics first, but you will have to also demonstrate adaptability and curiosity as the team will extend to transversal topics.
1st part – Project management:
1. Project Leadership:
- Lead and oversee end-to-end project management, ensuring seamless execution and timely delivery.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to cross-functional project teams in a dynamic telecom environment.
2. Stakeholder Engagement:
- Establish and foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including operational & administrative teams, vendors, and executive leadership.
- Communicate project progress, challenges, and successes in a clear and dynamic manner.
3. Risk Management:
- Proactively identify and assess project risks, developing and implementing risk mitigation plans tailored to the telecom industry.
- Address issues promptly to ensure project timelines and objectives align with the fast-paced nature of the telecom sector.
4. Quality Assurance:
- Implement and oversee quality assurance processes specific to finance systems, ensuring deliverables meet or exceed standards.
- Extend the functionalities already implemented in France in the other subsidiaries of the Sewan group.
- Establish a core model, common rules, to be respected throughout all entities.
6. Change management:
- Develop and communicate a clear vision for the change, outlining its purpose and benefits. Establish effective communication strategies.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive change management plan, including impact assessment, risk analysis, and training programs.
2nd part – System internal consulting
1. Manage supply and finance systems projects (supply, accounting & reporting tools):
- Analyze teams’ requests, identify their fundamental needs, and design the most accurate solution to answer it.
- Lead workshops around teams’ requests through different supports.
- Formalize business needs into clear specifications understandable by the development teams, subcontractors, operational and other stakeholders.
- Lead training meetings and provide training materials.
- Ensure Acceptance, monitor production start-ups and deployments, including the management of service providers.
2. Participate in run management and maintenance of existing tools:
- User support Moderation, ticket management
- Participate in the continuous improvement of financial processes and drive change management: update procedures, draft missing procedures, provide ongoing training for end-users, lead the user community, etc.
Sewan is on the lookout for a Senior System Project Manager to join our dynamic team. While a finance-oriented profile is a significant advantage, it is not mandatory, and we welcome individuals with a strong project management background and a keen interest in finance and supply.
Master’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
Proven experience as a System Project Manager, with a focus on finance-related projects or a strong interest in finance and supply.
- Understanding of financial principles, budgeting, and financial modeling will allow you to succeed in your missions
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills will be necessary in order to build and foster strong relationship with external and internal stakeholders
- PMP or other relevant project management certifications are a plus.
- Skills on ERPs (Dynamics 365 FinOps) and/or EPM are a plus.
- Fluency in French and in English is required as we are an international group.
Why Sewan ?
- Well-being at the heart of our concerns
For more than 5 years, Sewan has been labeled Happy At Work! In 2022, we obtained a rating of 4.4/5 from our teams in France and internationally and a recommendation rate of 89.2%.
Everyday we work to make Sewaners feel good.
Our gender equality index is 86/100.
- A strong CSR policy: “Ecovadis” silver medal for our CSR performance
For example, at Sewan we are developing skills sponsorship. 1 day per year is offered to each employee to contribute to meeting major social and environmental challenges.
We are setting up CSR trophies so that our Sewaners are actors in our CSR policy!
- Profit sharing
Which has accompanied the great growth of Sewan for several years.
- Remote work
2 days of remote working per week.
- A salary and much more!
9 to 12 RTT per year, Mutual insurance covered at 75%, Restaurant vouchers worth €11.50 (52% covered by Sewan), sustainable mobility package up to €500/year, Gift vouchers from +150€, Time Savings Account available, company crèches… and much more 🙂
- Internal mobility
Each year, 30% of employees progress internally. Career development is part of Sewan’s philosophy.
An agreement and a mobility charter support the experience of employees throughout their lives at Sewan.
At Sewan, we are committed to fighting all forms of discrimination. We promote a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. With equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.