Sewan is a 100% Cloud, user-oriented cloud operator. Sewan has 500 employees and 850,000 end users for a projected total revenue of 135 million euros in 2020.
Sewan aims to simplify the use of communication services that are essential to businesses. Sewan offers landline and mobile phone services, messaging, data, collaborative work, hosting and cloud services.
The company has a network of more than 1,000 partners, including operators, IT integrators, telephone installers and Internet service providers. More than 75,000 companies, including 2,000 ETIs use its services.
As a result of a major international development through the acquisition of Vozelia in Spain, 3STarsNet in Belgium and 42One in Germany, Sewan is now one of the leaders of the BtoB Telecoms market in Europe.
In this context, Sewan is in search of his future Data center and Support Technician (m/f/x) to deploy the Parent company processes, maintain 2 Data Centers located in Berlin, and support 20 users.
Two brilliant and wonderful managers are waiting for you !
About your teams : Data Center Service : 3 employees/ IT Support : 5 employees
70% as an outsanding Data Center Technician is to :
- Support deployment of on-site datacenter physical infrastructure
- Ensure operational maintenance of Datacenter infrastructure
- Resolve ticketing (DataCenter – Support)
- Install, replace and troubleshoot Cables and Hardware
- Handle data bearing devices (ex. Hard drives, solid state drives, etc.)
- Move equipment using pallet jacks or other assisted lifting equipment.
- Monitor equipments (cross connect, power consumption and space available)
- Carry out specific interventions (reboot, …)
- Respect and ensure safety instructions are respected
30% as an outstanding IT support Technician is to :
- Provide IT support to 20 users.
- Manage HR movement user arrival, mobility or departure.
- Maintain IT equipment and stock
- Administratering and seting up IT devices, ensure security and maintenance
- Manage business application related to the company’s activity
- Coordinate Headquarter processes/projects
- Write and update technical documentation/processes
- Manage local stock
- Provide IT support to users.
- Apply and update maintenance process
- Prepare, install, or upgrade equipment for other technical department teams (R&D, system, network)
- Manage customer support during their onsite interventions
- Knowledge :
- Windows 10, Office 365 and Azure administration
- System and network knowledge (Novice)
- Copper and fiber cabling (Novice)
- Electricity (Novice)
- Know-how :
- Stock management
- Problem solving – ticket resolution
- Independent project management
- Task prioritization and reactivity
- Soft Skills :
- Autonomous, reactive and proactive
- Team oriented, socially skilled
- Rigorous, methodic
- Tecnical curiousity
// WORK CONDITIONS
- Regular travel
- Planned operation during non-working hours
- Work Place : Berlin
- Permanent position